Our mission is to work together to unite our school and community. We want to encourage and promote the practice of good sportsmanship, scholarship, and community service. We are committed to promoting the pride and sense of school and community spirit we all appreciate.
When you become a Booster Club member you will have a vote in all activities of the Booster Club and became the proud new owner of a Roberts Rocket Booster shirt, which we hope to see you wear at your next Rocket event!
You can become a member by filling out a membership form and either mailing it back to us or dropping it at the school. Forms are available at the school or on our Facebook Page, Roberts Booster Club. You can also check out our Booster Club table at most of the home games where there will be membership forms and information available, as well as apparel and other items.
Our meetings are the fourth Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the school library. Join us! We appreciate your interest and input. We ask for any volunteer help you may be able to offer.
Keep up to date with Booster Club meetings and events by visiting our Facebook Page.
The Roberts Community Foundation, established in 1997, is a completely autonomous, charitable non-profitable 501(c)(3) corporation with a mission to safeguard and enhance the integrity of the Roberts area community and school system.
Our purpose for the Roberts Community Foundation is to establish a strong fund development program which will assist in supporting those services and programs considered important for the Roberts area now and in the future.
Click here to visit the Roberts Community Foundation website.
This organization shall enlist the participation of the community and the school for the purpose of promoting the fine arts education of the children in the Roberts School District.
RPPA encourages the fine arts and makes the needs of the fine arts departments known to the community-at-large. Roberts Parents for the Performing Arts strives to publicize the importance of the arts in the school system and to foster and encourage fine arts training for the students in any way possible.
This group exists solely for the benefit of the students of the Roberts School.
Over the years we have:
- Purchased music instruments for the music department
- Helped purchase risers for choral performances
- Given summer music camp scholarships
- Given drama workshop scholarships
- Sponsored school-wide productions in drama and music
- Brought artists into the school for workshops such as Raphael Christy, T.J. Casey, Poets on the Prairie, and Shakespeare in the Schools
- Sponsored student trips to performances at the Alberta Bair and Billings Studio Theater (performances ranging from opera to science demos)
- Purchased tickets for students competing at BPA nationals in New York to the Broadway production of the “Lion King”
- Sponsored community dinner theater shows such as “Charley Russell” and Wally McRae
- Sponsored Roberts School Celebrates the Arts days
- Given an annual scholarship for a graduating senior interested in fine art
- Purchased and upkeep of Celebrate the Arts bulletin board
- Sponsored both summer art and drama camps at Roberts School
- Sponsored treats after the Christmas program
- Helped provide music for the jazz band
- Helped support students involved in Tri-County Honor Band
- Sponsored Talent Shows for students and the community
- Published and distributed Community Birthday calendars
The Community Birthday Calendar provides us with our main source of revenue to support these various programs. In addition, RPPA welcomes donors.
Contact: Mary Allen at 406-445-2421